UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Result 2024: The University Grants Commission released the Notification of NET December 2023, Candidates who Applied for UGC NET 2023 Vacancy, Good news for all students waiting for the UGC NET Vacancy Recruitment application form Result 2024. Are you searching for the Latest UGC Vacancy Result 2024 Then your waiting is over now because the UGC has released the notification of the National Eligibility Test Result, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can download Their results from the official website Of UGC NET application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
Candidates can download now their Results from the online form on its official website @ugcnet.nta.nic.in with all their necessary documents and, the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
UGC NET Rsult Notification 2024 pdf @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET December Vacancy Recruitment jobs Result notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
UGC NET Rsult 2023 Notification Overview
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National Eligibility Test
|UGC NET DEc 2023
|30-31 Oct 2023
|06–22 Dec 2023
|UGC NET Result
|JRF Maximum age
|No Age Limit
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate eligibility conditions are listed here, you can also read the notification for more detailed information.
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in a Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form or Confirmation Page to NTA.
UGC NET Notification Exam 2023 Selection Process
UGC will take the exam in two stages, and the number of every step will be added to the final result, The detailed information is given here-
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- If a question is found to be incorrect/ambiguous or has multiple correct answers, only those candidates who have attempted the question and chosen one of the correct answers would be given the credit.
- If a question is found to be incorrect and the Question is dropped, then two marks (+2) will be awarded only to those candidates who have attempted the question. The reason could be due to human error or technical error. Since there is no negative marking, the candidate needs to choose one of nearest options as the correct answer
|No of Question
|The questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinkingand general awareness of the Candidate
|This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.
How to Download Result for UGC NET Notification DEC 2023
- You can Download Results for this post on its official website of www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- the application can be downloaded online mode only
- enter your registration number, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- The E-mail ID of the candidate is compulsory
- download your result in PDF format
|Link 1| Link 2
|Answer key notice
|Answer key Link
What is the UGC NET Result 2023 Notification issue Date?
The UGC NET result issue date is 17 Jan 2024
What will be the exam fees for UGC Notification 2023?
Examination fees are 1150 rupees for UR, OBC and, EWS candidates are 600 fee for SC, ST are 325 rupees candidates.
What will UGC NEt Result Released 2023?
This examination UGC NET Result is declared on 17 January 2023