ITBP Notification for All Indian Youths who are Fully energetic to serve their motherland.
Short Information- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has notified all over India Male & Female Students (who have qualified matriculation) for the post of Constable (Animal Transport) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Eligible and Interested Candidates Apply Online form from 29/08/2022. This is a golden opportunity to join the defense job of ITBP. In This Selected Candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. Before applying know the full details related to this recruitment i.e Total No. of Vacancies, Application Fees, Selection Process, Physical Standard, and Application Dates.
- The online Application will begin on – 29 August 2022
- The online Application will be closed on – 27 September 2022
- Last date of Application Fees Payment – 27 September 2022
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022, Application
Fee Category Wise-
- UR, OBC, and EWS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen – Nil
- Female Candidates ( all Categories) – Nil
- Application Fee will be accepted only in Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net banking.
- The application Fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
- The procedure for online submission and application fee payment gateway system is available on the ITBPF recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in .
Constable Animal Transport ITBP
Required Education Qualification:
Applicants Must have Passed High School (10th Class) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit As on 27/09/2022 & Relaxation :
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Upper Age Relaxation||Category|
|Ex-Servicemen ( UR/Gen.)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen ( SC/ST)||8 years (3+5)|
|Govt. Servant /Employees||8 Years|
|Union Territory Candidate (UR/EWS)||5 Years|
|Union Territory Candidate (SC/ST)||10 Years (5+5)|
Physical Standard of Applicants For ITBP Constable (Animal Transport):
|For other states & Unior territories (UR/EWS/SC)||170||157||80-85|
|For Candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalies, Dogras, Kumaonies, Gorkhas, Marathas, and Candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, UT of Jammu & Kashmir and Ut of Ladakh||165||155||78-83|
|For Candidates belonging to ST||162.5||150||76-81|
|Weight- Corresponding to Height and age as per medical standard.|
ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Bharti 2022:
Physical Efficiency Test /PST-
|Events||Male Candidate||Time/ chances||Female Candidates||Time/ chances|
|Race||1.6 Kms||7 Min. 30 Sec||800 Mtr||4 Min. 45 Sec|
|Long Jump||11 Feet||03 Chances||9 Feet||03 Chances|
|High Jump||3.5 Feet||03 Chances||3 Feet||03 Chances|
Written Exam Pattern:
|No. of Questions – 100 Maximum Marks 0- 100 Time – 2 Hours|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Knowledge of Elementry Mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish Patterns (Reasoning)||25||25|
|Basic Knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi||25||25|
Candidates Selection will be based on the following-
- Physical Standard Test/PST ( Phase-I)
- Written Examination ( Phase-II)
- Original Document Verification ( Phase-III)