Income Tax Recruitment Sports Quota 2023: The Income Tax of Gujarat released the Notification of Income Tax Sports Quota 2023 on its official website, Apply Now for Income Tax Sports Quota 2023 Vacancy, This is a piece of Good news for all students waiting for the Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the Income Tax Sports Quota has released the notification of the National Eligibility Test, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
Candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @incometaxgujarat.gov.in with all their necessary documents and, the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2023 pdf @incometaxgujarat.gov.in
Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
Income Tax Sports Quota 2023 Notification Overview
|Organization||Income Tax Guajarat|
|Income Tax Gujarat||Post Wise|
|Exam Duration||120 Min.|
|income tax inspector age||18 to 30 Years|
|Tax Assistant/Multi-tasking||Tax Assistant/ Multi tasking|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate eligibility conditions are listed here, you can also read the notification for more detailed information.
Income tax Inspector
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university/ Board.
- Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university/ Board.
Multi Tasking Staff
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Council
Sports Person Eligibility
- A State or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/sports or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the games/sports mentioned in or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports or
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
Total Vacancy and Salary
|Inspector of Income-tax||2||Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900 – Rs.142400)|
|Tax Assistant||26||Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500 – Rs.81100)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||31||Pay Level-1 (Rs.18000 – Rs.56900)|
How to apply for Income Tax Sports Quota Notification 2023
- You can apply for this post on its official website of www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- application can be filled out online mode only
- after registration, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- All the relevant/necessary documents should also be uploaded along with the application form.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post in a single application. Only one application should be submitted by the candidate. If any candidate submits more than one application; all the applications will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should clearly indicate the preference for the posts in the application form to which he/she is applying, as first preference, second preference and third preference.
- Failure to indicate the post in the column “Post applied for” will make his/her application liable for rejection without any further correspondence.
- Caste Certificates for SC/ST and OBC in the prescribed form (Prescribed for appointment under the Government of India) from the competent authorities as in Annexure-III and IV respectively are to be uploaded along with the application form.
- Candidates seeking relaxation benefits must ensure that they are entitled to such relaxation as per the eligibility prescribed in the notification. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim on the date of application.
- The format and competent authorities are prescribed for issuing the certificates of sports of achievement as per Annexure-VI. The certificates of sports achievements submitted in any other form or from authorities not competent to issue will be ignored.
- Sportspersons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should upload an NOC from the present employer.
- The candidates will be intimated about any information regarding the recruitment procedure (Selection/Trials/Examination etc.) on their E-mail ID (mentioned in application form).
- The applicant should upload self-attested copies of the following certificates along with the application form:
- (a) Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
- (b) Educational Qualification Certificates.
- (c) Sports/Games Certificates.
- (d) Caste/Community Certificate in support of claim.
- (e) Certificate for age relaxation in support of claim (For Departmental Candidates).
- (f) Income & Asset Certificate to be produced by EWS candidates.
- (g) Copy of Aadhar Card
- Apply before the last date which is 15 Oct 2023
What is the income tax 2023 Apply Date?
The start date is 01 October and the Last date is 15 OCT 2023
What will be the exam fees for income tax Notification 2023?
Examination fees are exempted here.
What are the total posts in income tax Notification 2023?
there are 59 Posts available and also for other categories reserved Posts.