ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023: The ESIC Paramedical released the Notification of ESIC Paramedical 2023, Apply Now for Paramedical 2023 Vacancy, Good news for all students waiting for the ESIC Paramedical Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest ESIC Paramedical Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the ESIC has released the notification of the ESIC Paramedical, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
Candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @esic.gov.in with all their necessary documents and, the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023 pdf @esic.gov.in
ESIC Paramedical Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
ESIC Paramedical 2023 Notification Overview
|Exam Name||ESIC Paramedical|
|Advt. No||ESIC Paramedical|
|Exam date||notify soon|
|minimum age||18 Years|
|Assistant Professor||25-37 years|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate eligibility conditions are listed here, you can also read the notification for more detailed information.
- 10+2 in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Two years Diploma in ECG from Central or State Government or AICTE-recognized institute.
Medical Record Assistant
- 12th class pass from a recognize Board or University.
- Certificate of Medical Record Technician training from a recognized institute.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
- Certificate or Diploma in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute.
Social Guide/ Social Worker
- Degree/Diploma in social work from a Central Govt. / State government / AICTE recognized Institution preferably with one-year experience in family planning, social work / Health education/ Training.
- Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital.
- Degree in pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Science from a government recognized Board or School.
- Diploma (two years duration) in Dental Mechanics from an institute recognized by the Dental Council of India for such purpose.
- Should be registered with the Dental Council.
- Two years’ experience in the relevant field from a recognized hospital.
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist
- 12th class pass with Science subjects from recognized Board.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist from any government-recognized institution with one year of relevant experience.
- 12th class passed with Science stream from a recognized Board and
- Diploma or Certificate course in Homeopathic Pharmacy of at least one- year duration from a Central or State Government recognized institution
- 12th class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and;
- Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central Government or State Government recognized institute with one-year experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda). OR
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (said diploma is not less than 2 years’ duration) from a central Government or State Government recognized institute with three years’ experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda).
- 12th class pass with Science from a recognized Board.
- Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (Two years Duration) from a recognized Institute; And
- One-year experience in Radiography in recognized Hospital or Medical Institute.
- Four years degree in Audiology including one-year internship; OR
- Two years Diploma in audiology with two years practical experience as Audiometer Technician in a hospital or organization
ESIC Paramedical Notification Exam 2023 Selection Process
ESIC Paramedical will take the exam in two stages, and the number of every step will be added to the final result, The detailed information is given here-
- The Test will consist of two papers. The first paper will be written examination questions.
- There will be a typing test on the second paper
|Chandigarh $ Punjab||32||Kerala||12|
|Jammu $ kashmir||9||Rajasthan||125|
|Uttar Pradesh||44||West Bengal||42|
How to apply for ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023
- You can apply for this post on its official website of www.esic.gov.in
- application can be filled out online mode only
- after registration, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- The E-mail ID of the candidate is compulsory
- Apply before the last date which is 30 Oct 2023
What is the ESIC Paramedical 2023 Apply Date?
The start date is 01 October and the Last date is 30 OCT 2023
What will be the exam fees for ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023?
Examination fees are 500 rupees for UR, OBC and, EWS candidates are 250 fee for SC, ST are 250 rupees candidates.
What are the total posts in ESIC Paramedical Notification 2023?
this is a examination form available and also for other categories reserved Posts.