APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024 Notification: AP Junior Lecturer latest news, logo, full form, exam date AP Lecturer Vacancy Notification 2024 Notification Official website, Full Form: Apply now for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy, Good news for all students waiting for the APPSC Recruitment Vacancy application form 2024. Are you searching for the Latest Junior Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy in 2024 Then your waiting is over now because the APPSC Education Department Government has released the notification of Junior Lecturer Teacher Recruitment post vacancies, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2024 before waiting for the last date.
Candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @https://portal-psc.ap.gov.in with all their necessary documents and the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
APPSC Recruitment Form Notification 2024 pdf @portal-psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy Notification Overview
|No of jobs
|Rs.57,700 – 1,82,400 (Academic Level10)
Revised UGC Pay Scale, 2016
|SC, ST, BC, PBDs & Ex-Servicemen.
|Maximum age Limit
|Minimum age Limit
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, Please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate must have passed a Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Board. for more information please read the notification
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized University and
- In terms of G.O. Ms. No. 47, Higher Education (CE.I-1) Department.,
dt.14/05/2007 and G.O. Ms. No. 128, Higher Education (CE-I-1) Dept.,
dt.24/08/2010, the following qualifications are prescribed to the post of
Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges:
i) Good equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A,B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the University Concerned.
Relaxations as per the above Government Order:
1) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST Category.
2) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D., Degree holders who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
3) NET/SLET shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Lecturer. However, the candidates who have been awarded Ph.D degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from passing for both PG and UG Level teaching
APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2024 Selection Process
- A merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in an objective type test one objective type test.
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of merit in the Written Examination followed by the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- A written test consisting of multiple-choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only)
The Candidates have to choose one of the following subjects relevant to the PG
Degree for writing Paper-2:
How to apply for APPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2024
- Candidates aspiring for this post shall register at https://applications-psc.ap.gov.in/LoginNew.aspx.
- View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Apply before the last date which is 13 Feb 2024
The start date is 24 January and the Last date is 13 Feb 2024
What will be the exam fees for APPSC Lecturer Notification 2024?
there are 370 Examination fees charged here, anyone can apply for this post including 250 Rs. for SC and ST.
What are the total posts in APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024?
there are 290 posts available and also for other categories reserved Posts.