RSPCB Recruitment 2023: Apply now for RSPCB, Good news for all students waiting for the RSPCB Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the RSPCB has released the notification of the JEE, JSO, and LO post vacancies, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @environment.rajasthan.gov.in with all their necessary documents and the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
RSPCB Recruitment Notification 2023 pdf @environment.rajasthan.gov.in
RSPCB Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
RSPCB Recruitment Vacancy Notification Overview
|Organization||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Post Name||JEE, JSO, LO|
|no of jobs||114 Posts|
|Exam date||15 Nov to 31 Dec 2023|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||40 Years|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate must have passed a graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Board.
- Must be a Law graduate from a University established by law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree
Junior Scientific Officer
- First Class M.Sc./M.S. in any branch of Chemistry/Soil Science/Environmental Science/Microbiology after B.Sc./B.S. in any discipline of Science from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign Qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Junior Environmental Engineer
- M.Tech./M.E. degree in Environmental Engineering after B.Tech./B.E. degree in Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/ Mining/Environmental/Textile Engineering from a University established by Law in India or Foreign Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto or a First Class B.Tech./B.E. Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign Qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
|Junior Scientific Officer||59|
|Jr. Environmental Engg.||53|
RSPCB Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
RSPCB will take the exam in two stages, and the number of every step will be added to the final result, The detailed information is given here-
- There will be one paper consisting of two parts having multiple choice type questions.
- There will be a total 75 numbers of questions of 3 marks each.
- The question paper will be in Hindi and English (Bilingual).
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Each question will carry 3 marks
|Paper||No of Questions||Time||Total Marks|
How to apply for RSPCB Vacancy 2023
- You can apply for this post on its official website of www.environment.rajasthan.gov.in
- application can be filled out online mode only
- after registration, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- The E-mail ID and mobile number of the candidate is compulsory
- Apply before the last date which is 17 November 2023
What is the RSPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Date?
The start date is 18 October and the Last date is 17 November 2023
What will be the exam fees for RSPCB Notification 2023?
Examination fees are exempted here
What are the total posts in RSPCB Recruitment 2023?
there are 114 posts available and also for other categories reserved Posts.