Punjab State Power Corporation Limited/ PSPCL is hiring for 1690 Assistant Lineman (ALM) posts Vacancies. Candidates Can check these Recruitment Details here.
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL) has published a notification to matriculation passed candidates for the Recruitment of Assistant Lineman or ALM. A total of 1690 vacant posts are available in this recruitment. Read the full Detail related ALM vacancy i.e. Important Dates, required education Qualification, Application Process, Fees, and Salary…..
Punjab State PCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2022: Important Dates-
- The online Application will start – 31/07/2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 29/08/2022
- Last Date Application fee payment – Notify Soon
- Admit Card & Examination Date – Notify Soon
Required Application Fees Details Category-wise-
Note Application Fees are not Refundable.
|Category||Application Fees||Applicable GST @ 18%||Total Fees|
|UR, OBC, Ex-Service, and All Other||Rs 800/-||Rs 144/-||Rs 944/-|
|SC and PwD||Rs 500 /-||Rs 90/-||Rs 590/-|
PSPCL Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit and Relaxation (as on 01-01-2022)-
- As Per Punjab Govt Candidates’ Minimum Age Should be – 18 Years.
- Candidates’ Maximum Age Should be – 37 Years.
- UPPER AGE RELAXATION:- Upper Age limit is Relaxable under rules/instruction of PSPCL/Government adopted by PSPCL from time to time. Relaxable in an age in different category subject to the condition that candidate is meeting other eligibility criteria for the post as given in table-
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste & Backward Class||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (domicile od Punjab)||3 Years|
|A person with Diseligibility/PwD||10 Years|
|For Female widow Candidates||40 Years|
|For Female those Women who are legally Separated from their |
husband or have been divorced
PSPCL Assistant Lineman (ALM) Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Name of Category||Total Post|
|Economically weaker Section /EWS||167|
|Scheduled Caste ( Mazhabi Balmiki)/ SC (MZB)||171|
|Scheduled Caste ( Mazhabi Balmiki)/ SC (MZB) Ex-Serviceman Self/Depended||34|
|Scheduled Caste ( Mazhabi Balmiki)/ SC (MZB) Sports Person||8|
|Scheduled Caste (Other)||167|
|Scheduled Caste (Other Ex-Serviceman Self/Dependent)||34|
|Scheduled Caste( other Sports Person)||9|
|Backward Class only||168|
|Backward Class ( Ex-Servicemen Self/ Dependent )||34|
|Ex-Service Men ( Self/Dependent)||118|
|Person With Disability/PwD||68|
|Sport Person ( General)||34|
|Freedom Fighter/ FF||17|
Essential Educational Qualification to applly for PSPCL ALM :
- (1) Matriculation Or Equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade.
- (2) The Candidates who Posses higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will ne considered only if they have minimum qualification i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
NOTE:- Candidate (s) Should have National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade as on commencement of the First day of first Document checking schedule.
- (3) Knowledge of Punjabi:- The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of at least Matriculation (High School /10th) or its equivalent level upto last date of submission of online application.
PSPCL Assistant Posts Recruitment 2022:
Scheme of Examination–
- The online Exam will be bilingual (English/Punjabi). Thus, During Online Examination Candidates will have the option to choose the language (English or Punjabi) of the examination and the questions paper will consist of 100 objective types of questions (MCQ).
- there will be 100 multiple choice objective questions with one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
|Topics of Question||Numbers of Questions|
|Question-Related to the concerned discipline|
of the post applied
|Knowledge of Punjabi Grammar||20 Ques.|
|General Knowledge||10 Ques.|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022; Pay Scales:
Selected Candidates will be given Rs 19,900/- as salary per month.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here ( linl will be active from 31st july)|