Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment 2023: Good news for all students waiting for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the Eastern Railway Apprentice has released the notification of the Inter Level vacancy, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @indianrailways.gov.in with all their necessary documents and the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2023 pdf @indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Notification Overview
|Organization||Eastern Railway Apprentice|
|no of jobs||3115 Posts|
|qualification||At least 10th Passed with 50%|
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum age||24 Years|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in the aggregate, from a recognized Board and should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961, and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and rules.
- In accordance with Railway Board letter No. E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per the Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992 (as amended from time to time).
- The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital. The format of such certificate will be uploaded on the notice board of the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, Kolkata
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
Railway Apprentice Vacancy will take the exam in two stages and the number of every step will be added to the final result, Detailed information is given here-
- First is the Merit List Prepared by the department
- verification of documents
- merit list will be prepared by the data filled in by the students while filling online application form
How to apply for Indian Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- You can apply for this post on its official website of indianrailways.gov.in
- application can be filled out online mode only
- after registration, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- The E-mail ID and mobile number of the candidate is compulsory
- Apply before the last date which is 26 Oct 2023