Indian Navy has released a glorious officer rank defense job notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Information Technology/IT Executive Branch under the Special Naval Orientation Course. The course will be commencing January 2023 onward at Indian Naval Academy (INA). Interested and eligible Unmarried men & women candidates apply online from 5th august,2022 by using the official website of the Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before the last date of submission. Indian Navy has required a total of 50 vacancies. Candidates who belong everywhere in India are eligible to apply online for this recruitment.
Read full details like important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit/Relaxation, Selection Procedure, and Vacancy Details go below.
|Recruitment Department/Organization||Indan Navy|
|Name of Vacancy||IT Officer (Sub-Lieutenant)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Number of Posts||50|
|The last Date to submit the form||August 15, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Navy Job|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Our website for the Latest Vacancy update||www.sarkariexpert.com|
Important Dates to Apply Online Form for Indian Navy SSC IT:
|ONLINE FORM START||05-08-2022|
|ONLINE FORM CLOSE||15-08-2022|
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Applicants should bear between 02/01/1998 to 01/07/2003 [2nd January 1998 to 1st July 2003].
- Upper Age Relaxation will depend on the Rules of Join Indian Navy SSC Executive (Information Technology) Recruitment 2022.
APPLICATION FOR SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICER IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE BRANCH:
Vacancy Details for January 2023 Course–
Total Number of Vacancies for unmarried men and women candidates,
UR/OBC/SC/ST – 50 Vacancies.
Indian navy Officer SSC IT Vacancy 2022: Essential Education Qualification-
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class 10th or 12th and undermentioned educational qualification with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
- MSC./BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software System/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer System & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA/B.Sc ( Computer Science/ Information Technology)
Required Application fees:
There is no Application Fee Required from any category of candidates.
Join Indian Navy SSC IT Officer Bharti 2022:
Selection of a Candidate based on as following–
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalized marks by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the Candidates in qualifying degrees will be normalized using a formula.
- Shortlisting of Applicants for SSB
- SSB Interview
Note:- Merit List would be Prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in Medical Examination would be appointed as per the availability of vacancies in the entry.
For more information related to this recruitment i.e. SSB procedure/ Tenure of commission/ Training/ probation Period and pay, Scale visits the Indian navy’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|