AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: Apply now for AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy, Good news for all students waiting for the AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the notification of the Group A, B & C post vacancies, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in with all their necessary documents and the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment Notification 2023 pdf @aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment Vacancy Notification Overview
|Post Name||Group A,B & C|
|no of jobs||142 Posts|
|Exam Date||notify soon|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||50 Years|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I||21-35 Years|
|Medical Social Worker||18-35 Years|
|Assistant NS||21-30 Years|
|Librarian Grade-II||21-30 Years|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||25-35 Years|
|Store Keeper||18-35 Years|
|Hostel Warden||30-45 Years|
|PA to Principal||18-30 Years|
|Lab Technician||21-30 Years|
|Lab Attendant Grade–II||18-27 Years|
|Library Attendant Grade-II||18-30 Years|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||18-30 Years|
|Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||18-30 Years|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate must have passed a graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Board.
- Candidates should have graduated or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Institute/University
Registered Nurse/ Midwife with sister Tutors Diploma.
Experience: – Three years experience in a Teaching Institution
Staff Nurse Grade-I
- B.Sc. Nursing (4-year course) from a
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc Nursing (Post-basic) 2 years course from a recognized Institute/University
- Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council
Three years experience as a Staff Nurse Grade
II (Pay Level-7 as per VII CPC in a minimum 100 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute
Medical Social Worker
- MA (MA social work)/MSW, with specialization in a medically recognized university/ institution.
- 5 years Experience in a government or private sector hospital minimum of 500 beds in line with welfare or health Agencies, preferably dealing with Medical / Public Health Service
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent
- Proficiency in computers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service from a recognized University/Institute. OR
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library science from a recognized University or Institute. with
- 2 years of professional experience in a library of under central/state/autonomous/statutory organization /PSU/ Unive research and educational institutions.
- Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spreadsheets and presentations
Technical Assistant / Technician
- B.Sc. In medical Lab Technology or Equivalent
- 5 years experience in the concerned field Or
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent
- 8 years experience in the concerned field Or
- For posts in Anaesthesia/ OT, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years
experience in concerned fields
- 10+2 with science with a diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years
experience in the concerned field
- Degree from a recognized university/ institution;
- Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management from a recognized university/ Institution;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management from a recognized university/ institution and
- 3 years experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)
- Graduate from a recognized university Institute.
- Diploma/Certificate Material Management/ Public Relations/
- Possessing Two Years’ Experience of Handling Hostels in Govt
10+2 with science
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription –50 Minutes English or
65 Minutes of Hindi on a Computer
Degree in Commerce from a recognized university or
- At least 2 years experience in handling accounts work of a government organization
- and Having Proficiency in Computer application
Lab Attendant Grade-II
- 10+2 with Science
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Library Attendant Grade-II
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Experience having worked in a Library for at
least 2 years
- Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship
from a Recognized institution
LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a
recognized Board or University
- Skill test norms on computer
@35 w.p.m.in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
(Time allowed – 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30
w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000
KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for
Hospital Attendant Grade-III ( Nursing Orderly)
- Matriculation from a recognized School/Board
- Certificate course in Hospital Services conducted by a recognized organization (such as St. Johns Ambulance)
PA To Principal
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @
100 WPM Transcription – 40 minutes
English or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||15|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I||57|
|Medical Social Worker||1|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||1|
|PA to Principal||1|
|Lab Attendant Grade-II||8|
|Library Attendant Grade–II||1|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||1|
|Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||40|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- The application will be hosted on the official website of AIIMS Gorakhpur website from 28 October 2023
- The application can be filled out online mode only
- The E-mail ID of the candidate is compulsory
- After the registration, a registration number will be provided to the candidate
- Apply before the last date 21 Nov 2023
How to apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy 2023
- Candidates aspiring for Trade Apprenticeship shall register at: https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
- View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Apply before the last date which is 21 November 2023
What is the AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Apply Date?
The start date is 28 October and the Last date is 21 November 2023
What will be the exam fees for AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023?
Examination fees are 1770 Rs. for OBC/UR and 1416 for others.
What are the total posts in AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023?
there are 142 posts available and also for other categories reserved Posts.