Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023: Good news for all students waiting for the Indian Army TGC Vacancy Recruitment application form 2023. Are you searching for the Latest Indian Army TGC Vacancy in 2023 Then your waiting is over now because the Indian Army has released the notification of the Technical Graduate Course vacancy, Interested candidates can read the full article before filling out the online form. so eligible and interested candidates can fill out the online application form 2023 before waiting for the last date.
Candidates can fill out the online form on its official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in with all their necessary documents and the required fees and qualifications.
Table of Contents
Indian Army TGC Recruitment Notification 2023 pdf @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Vacancy Recruitment jobs notification has been released from its official website Candidates can read the full article for more information. in this article, we have discussed all the necessary steps you have to keep in mind while filling out the online application form. this is a Big opportunity for students who are searching for jobs, Sarkari Naukri. Also, candidates can read the full article for information like age limit, salary, qualification, application fees, physical fitness, etc.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment Vacancy Notification Overview
|Organization||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun|
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Course|
|no of jobs||139 Posts|
|Exam date||Updated soon|
|Other State||Not Available|
|Minimum Age||20 Years|
|Maximum Age||27 Years|
Note: Upper age relaxation as per rule, please read the full Notification for more detailed information.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility
The candidate must have passed an Engineering Degree from any recognized University/ Board.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jul 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate
|Misc Engg Streams||02|
Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
Indian Army will Select the candidate in five stages, and the number of every step will be added to the final result, The detailed information is given here-
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. The cut-off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates up to the final semester/year. Final semester/year studying candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in SSB; subject to the following conditions:-
- (i) Their cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch), and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc in notified equivalent stream/ discipline is not below the approved cut off percentage in their respective streams. (ii) After the declaration of final results, the cumulative percentage of marks up to the final semester/ year of the degree course will also be not less than the approved cut-off percentage, failing which the candidature will be canceled
- After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
How to apply for Indian Army Vacancy 2023
- You can apply for this post on its official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- application can be filled out online mode only
- after registration, a valid registration number will be provided by the department
- The E-mail ID and Adhaar number of the candidate is compulsory
- Apply before the last date which is 26 Oct 2023
What is the Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Date?
The start date is 27 September and the Last date is 26 October 2023
What will be the exam fees for Indian Army TGC Notification 2023?
Examination fees are not mentioned here, Exam fees are exempted here, and nobody will have to pay.
What are the total posts in Indian army TGC Recruitment 2023?
there are 30 posts available and also for other categories reserved Posts.